Epiphanie, designer of hybrid handbag-camera cases, featured its newest lines, Lyric and Stella, at this year’s WPPI tradeshow. With colors inspired by the runway and a slouchy hobo design, Lyric offers storage for an iPad or tablet and fully padded, customizable inserts providing complete impact protection for a DSLR, lenses and accessories. Stella is a satchel crafted with an eye for intricate styling details and carries a full pro kit.
Epiphanie bags are as stylish as they are functional, made with vibrant yet durable materials and exquisite attention to detail. Boasting functionality, all lines feature fully padded and customizable inserts. As practical as they are a fashion statement, Epiphanie bags are designed for women looking to carry their photo gear throughout their daily life whether heading to a photo session, a ballet recital or a cocktail party. The latest additions to the Epiphanie collection, Lyric comes in four colors, mustard yellow, slate blue, brown and plum and retails for $154.99 and Stella is available in grey and pink, retailing for $164.99.
Lyric and Stella join Epiphanie’s five existing styles all offering a water-resistant exterior, interior Velcro panels and a removable padded cross-body strap, providing versatility in carrying style. The current Epiphanie line-up includes:
• Clover – For any woman looking for a compact laptop carrying solution, Clover holds a 15″ MacBook Pro with battery cord, a camera body with lens attached, three additional lenses and personal items. Braiding details line the exterior which is available in five colors: red, camel, grey, pink and black. Clover retails for $184.99.
• Paris – Stud detailing punctuates the front flap of this messenger style bag. Paris is a cross body bag with a slim profile that can hold a 15″ MacBook Pro with battery cord, a camera body with lens attached, extra lenses and personal items. Paris comes in black and purple for $184.99
• Belle – A handbag with flair, Belle provides maximum protection for multiple lenses and a camera body as well as personal accessories. Belle is available in grey and turquoise and retails for $164.99.
• Ginger – With stitching accented exterior pockets, Ginger is comfortable in both shoulder and cross body carrying mode. It holds a lot of gear including a camera body with lens attached, four additional lenses, an external flash and personal items. A netted pocket provides easy access to batteries and small accessories. Ginger comes in three colors: brown, slate blue, and black and retails for $164.99.
• Lola – Epiphanie’s original bag is the perfect everyday satchel. Knot and stud details come together with vibrant colors in a carrying solution that is a classic. Available in red, turquoise and black, Lola can carry a camera body with lens attached, four additional lenses, an external flash and personal items. Lola retails for $164.99
Epiphanie bags combine fashion and function, presenting photographers with a stylish solution to transport their camera everywhere without putting their expensive gear at risk. Blending functionality with versatility, Epiphanie bags are practical enough to use during a photo session and versatile enough for daily life and even after hours.
Epiphanie founder and portrait photographer Maile Wilson brought her first handbag to market in December 2009 to fill an unserved niche. Today her collection has expanded to seven lines each combining style with functional protection. For more information about Epiphanie, go to www.epiphaniebags.com or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.