So you’ve seen bits about Rangefinder and WPPI’s Facebook giveaway, but what’s the deal with it, anyway? Well, this giveaway is a pretty amazing opportunity if you’re attending this year’s WPPI Conference and Expo in Las Vegas (February 27-March 6), but even if you aren’t making plans right now, it ought to motivate you to make your way down there. After all, this week — the one time a year when you get to learn and explore the coolest and most valuable trends, tricks and techniques in wedding and portrait photography — will be the best week of your life.
Here’s the gist: We’re going to give away a WPPI 2014 Full Conference Pass to one lucky recipient every week until the big show finally arrives. What does that mean for those fortunate prize-winners? With a Full Conference Pass (valued at $450), you get to:
- access and attend up to six full days of exhilarating learning at all Platform classes, all special events and the live 16×20 Print, Album and Filmmaking Competition judging (March 1-2),
- receive a three-day pass to the largest wedding and portrait photography expo in the world (March 3-5),
- and enjoy it all by bringing one guest with you for free.
Entering the giveaway couldn’t be any easier. Here’s what to do:
1. Like the Rangefinder Facebook page
2. Enter your email address into the giveaway (that’s how we contact you if you’ve won)
3. Share the giveaway and get one bonus entry every time a friend enters, too
You only need to enter once in order to be in the running for a Full Conference Pass. Every Friday at 2 p.m., we’ll randomly choose one of you, and we’ll shoot you an email with the details about how to claim your Full Conference Pass.
So, what are you waiting for?